Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cappuccino, Mi Seduce (Cappuccino, you seduce me)

I hate the way you seduce me, and the way you foam at the mouth. I hate the way you sit there delicately. I hate it when you call to me. I hate your small delightful spoon, and the way you calm my mind. I hate you so much it makes me quiver; it even makes me shiver. I hate it, I hate the way you're always graceful. I hate it when you don't try. I hate it when you make me happy, even worse when you make me sigh. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't last for long. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all
--Based off of 10 Things I Hate About You

Oh Cappuccino, you seduce me so swiftly with your sweet delectable, attractive allure. As I wrap my fingers around your warm, shapely, smooth mug, I can imagine coffee beans strung together like decorative lights, rolled along my back, delicately soothing me into a lull. Your aroma, it massages my sense of scent and sings to me with a soft sweetness like that of chestnuts or marshmallows on an open fire. You entice and you enchant. You invite me in like a bubble bath, and I wish I could just drown in your delightfulness. You kill me with your simplicity and I sip to savor your every drop. You induce intolerable amounts of emotion and drive me to a deep feeling of passion and lust for your lethal love. And while each cup of you is a cruel and well-intentioned one drink stand, I come back for more each time. I want you. I need you. I hate you--but I don't--"not even close--not even a little bit, not even at all." Oh Cappuccino, you seduce me...O-cappuccino.

No comments:

Post a Comment